Summer Swim 2020 – Wahoo Weekly Workouts
Calling all Wahoos!! We are sad to not be having a swim team this season, so instead we’ve come up with a fun program to keep our kids swimming and in the water.
Wahoo Weekly Workouts is a swimming challenge designed for swimmers of all levels. It’s FREE and FUN!
Here’s how it works:
- Print out the weekly workout & tracking sheet. (It will change each week.)
- Swimmers choose which difficulty level is appropriate and fun for them:
- Beginner (recommended for 8 & Under’s or new swimmers)
- Intermediate (ages 9-12)
- Advanced (ages 12+ or anyone wanting more of a challenge)
- Complete workouts during your family’s pool pod time.
- Track progress and get incentives:
- Dryland activities = 1 point (per day completed)
- Swim activities = 1 point (per day completed)
- When your swimmer achieves 10 points, bring the tracking chart to the pool front desk for a PRIZE. He/she will also get a sticker posted on our club leaderboard!
Dryland activities will also be posted on the fence by the grassy area at lower pool.
Check out the website for videos to demonstrate each week’s skills!
Please reach out with any questions by emailing email@example.com. Have fun and GO WAHOOS!