AWARENESS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
I am aware that diving, swimming, and other water activities (the “Activities”) involve risks including risk of personalinjury, death, property damage, expense, and related loss, including loss of income. Included in these risks are negligence on the part of Indian Hill Club, its directors, officers, owners, affiliates, officials, employees, guests and volunteers, and other swimmers, divers or water activity participants (collectively “the Club and Others”). I freely accept and fully assume any and all such risks and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income, arising out of or relating to my child’s participation in the Activities.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
In consideration of Indian Hill Club accepting my registration and permitting me to participate in the
Activities, I agree:
1. To waive, release and forever discharge any and all claims, whether known or unknown, that I now have or may have in the future against the Clun and Others and covenant not to sue the Club and Others or file any complaint with any federal, state or local agency in any court against the Club and Others related to attributable in anyway to my child’s participation in the Activities.
2. To release the Club and Others from any and all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage,
expense and related loss, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any
statutory duty of care, arising out of or relating to my child’s participation in the Activities.
3. To hold harmless and indemnify the Club and Others from any and all liability for any damage, loss, liability or
claims of any third party, arising out of or relating to my child’s participation in the Activities.
4. That this agreement is binding on not only myself but my next of kin, heirs, executors, administrators, and
5. That this Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the internal substantive laws of the State of Ohio.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY NEXT OF KIN, HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE CLUB AND OTHERS.
Since the child is under 18 years of age, the signature of a parent/guardian is required. By signing below, parent or guardian hereby assumes full responsibility for all expenses and liabilities pursuant to this release and in connection with the Activities and agrees to hold the Club and Others harmless from any liability or claims on behalf of the child.