Swim Lessons – Group and individual swim lessons will be offered this summer. Our group instructor is Angie Zlatic, Red Cross Water Safety Instructor and IH Club guards as needed. There will be 3 sessions with 4 levels per session. Each lesson will be 30 minutes.
- Session 1: 5/31 – 6/3 and 6/6 – 6/9
- Session 2: 6/13 – 6/16 and 6/20 – 6/23
- Session 3: 6/27 – 6/30 and 7/5 – 7/8
|IHC Swim Lesson Schedule|
|Level||Beginner 1||Beginner 2||Level 3||Level 4/5|
|Time||9:30 am – 10:00 am||10:00 am – 10:30 am||10:30 am – 11:00 am||11:00 am – 11:30 am|
Classes will be limited to 5 kids and cost $40/session (8 classes), no pro-rating for days or weeks missed. Register by emailing Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Child name
- Parent Name
- Child age
- Level requested
- Session requested
First come first served. Child must be 3 years old by the first day of class – no exceptions. Private lessons can be arranged through the front desk.
- Beginner Level 1: Introduction to water skills. Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Beginner Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic skills. Children will learn basic swimming skills. Must be able to put their face in the water and swim basic front stroke or dog paddle at least 5 strokes with feet off the bottom of the pool.
- Level 3 Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills. Must be able able to swim front stroke, float on back, and do a 1/2 lap of backstroke.
- Level 4/5 Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
To check availability and register your child for swim lessons, contact Angie Zlatic at email@example.com or (513) 482-9388 or check in with Angie at the pool weekday mornings.